[openbox] The Dock just doesn't work...

Brett Campbell brett at custom-tech.net
Wed Nov 17 20:36:09 EST 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 08:06:34PM -0200, Iuriatan Felipe wrote:

> Man.. this OpexBox is pissing me off...
> It's ever worked properly with gkrellm and the Dock stuff..
<snip>

hhhahaha.  that was freaking awesome.  OpexBox?

i understand that english is not your native tongue, my friend, but we
don't know what the hell you're saying because of what seems to be
other problems.  maybe you should proof-read?

anyways, since *i* don't know what the hell you're talking about, i'll
just arbitrarily add in that it helps to have

   fstype=-above,fullscreen

in your ~/.mplayer/config if you're using the dock.

Have a nice day,
 - -Brett
--
[ Brett R. Campbell ]
 -> Configuration Management / Systems Administration