[openbox] the funny freeze bug returns

Richard Witt rich at bowforiamroot.net
Sat May 1 09:34:33 EDT 2004

* Lucas Hazel <lhazel at cs.une.edu.au> [2004-05-01 05:40]:
> Strange, I haven't had X lock on me at all since I installed 3.2
>
> What version of X are you guys running?

XFree86 Version 4.3.0.1

And whats funny, is until i upgraded to 3.2, i didnt experience any of
these freezes. And now even if i ssh into the box and kill X and openbox
and stuff, i dont get the keyboard and mouse back. I have to reboot it
to get it workable again.

--
Richard Witt
Monticello Technologies "Technology that Works"

They are smoking crack. -- Linus Torvalds, referring to the SCO Group's
claim that Linux contains a million lines of code from unix