[openbox] Remember window-settings?

Mark Gjøl cyrax at b0rken.dk
Tue Mar 23 12:01:47 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 09:36:06AM -0700, Dale K Dicks wrote:
> you may be able to get it to work with a combination of devils pie and
> wmctrl -- both have links from the links section on the OB3 web page.

Ooh, I've been looking for this program for quite some time! YAY!
Anyway, the sticky option doesn't seem to work, although the ability is
there in openbox... Why is this?

--
// Mark Gjøl
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.