[openbox] Remember window-settings?

Jonathan Boler j.m.boler at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 11:35:23 EST 2004

I was a bit miffed that Openbox didn't have this but I find that most
apps that I use remember where they should startup anyway. I use wmctrl
to make sure they startup on the right desktop. I'm sort of torn between
Fluxbox for tabs/remembering window settings and openbox for being fully
standards compliant.

Jonathan