java swing app doesn't resize on alt drag

John Russell drjimmy42 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 10:17:56 EST 2004

I just downloaded Jbuddy Messenger Pro, a Lotus Sametime client written
in Java (looks like Swing).

I can resize the main window by dragging the corners around, but for
some reason holding down alt and dragging inside the window does not
resize at all.  This is the only app I've ever seen exhibit this
behavior, but the alt-drag resize works in metacity, so I thought it
might be some unique openbox/java interaction.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?  Thanks.

John