[openbox] Resize action

John Russell drjimmy42 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 15:26:19 EDT 2004

Nagy Mate wrote:
> greetings,
>
>>resizing from the bottom right always.  With this I could quickly
>>reposition the window in question with the ALT+LeftClick and then resize
>>with the ALT+RightClick.  I find the Openbox resize functionality to
>>consume significantly more time and mouse clicks.
>>
>>This is just my opinion and impression of course.
>
>  yeah, my opinion is the exact same, that's why i created the patch :)

I would like to chime in with the impression of "if this is added, have
a way to turn it off", or alternatively "please leave it alone and just
slide your mouse over to the corner you want to resize".  I would, in
the spirit of accomodation and understanding, prefer the first, but the
second works in a pinch.

John