Resize action

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Wed Jun 23 13:53:13 EDT 2004

I've recently moved from Blackbox to Openbox on a few of my machines.
I've managed to migrate most of my configuration from Blackbox over.
While I understand that Openbox is not Blackbox and vice versa, I would
like to keep as much of the interface as possible intact and functioning
as it was.  Right now the only sticking point I've found is the Resize
functionality.  I've rebound it from the default (ALT+Middle-Drag) to
Blackbox's binding (ALT+Right-Drag), but it seems that Openbox's Resize
is only one dimension at a time.  That is if the mouse moves
horizontally first that is the only direction the window can be Resized
until it is released, same goes for vertical.  Is there any way of
changing this so that a window can be resized both horizontal and
vertical at the same time?

--
Jamin W. Collins

It has always been Debian's philosophy in the past to stick to what
makes sense, regardless of what crack the rest of the universe is
smoking.  -- Andrew Suffield