[openbox] How to automatically position a window?

John Russell drjimmy42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 12:28:57 EDT 2004

No, but I just wrote a new Devilspie action called DevilspieActionExec.
  It calls the command line that you give it as a property.  I use this
to have it match windows, and then call wmctrl with the arguments I
want.  It replaces $ID with the window id for identification by wmctrl.
  I just submitted this to the devilspie author a few days ago, but I
haven't heard anything.  I am using it right now to make thunderbird
behave itself on my xinerama screen and it works well.  Maybe it'll be
in the next release.

john