[openbox] Skipping Windows in ALT-TAB Task List?

Adam Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Thu Jun 10 14:34:11 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 14:16, John Russell wrote:
> Devilspie allows you to have a window be skipped in the list and/or in
> the pager.

That works quite nicely, thanks.

I wonder if information about these various supplemental
tools--devilspie, wmctrl, xdpyinfo, etc.--is compiled together in any
one place?  Once you know about all these tools, you really have all the
fine-grained control of your WindowManager you could possible think of
(I think).  But I wouldn't have known where to begin without asking on
this list.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org