Swap Windows Between Screens in Xinerama Mode

Adam Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Tue Jun 8 12:42:57 EDT 2004

Is there any easy way to bind a keystroke to the action of swapping all
the contents of one screen with all the contents of the other screen in
Xinerama mode (or pseudo-Xinerama mode, which I'm using, but is
apparently the same as Xinerama mode for the purposes of the window
manager)?

Moving a window from one screen to the other is a bit awkward now: I
need to unmaximize it, drag it over to the right (or left), and then
remaximize it.  Swapping takes even more navigation.

I imagine this is a common need of Xinerama users since typically one
display is more "primary" or central than the other.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org