[openbox] Per-workspace wallpaper impossible?

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Mon Jun 7 12:14:20 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 05:31:10PM +0200, Holly Bostick wrote:
> So what's the deal? Is per-workspace wallpaper simply not possible under
> OB3, or have I misconfigured something?

You'd have to have something that watched for openbox to switch workspaces,
and then reset the root pixmap when it happened.  The window manager isn't
going to help you, it'd have to be an external application.

Stuff like that isn't really the job of the window manager in any case.

--
 Marc Wilson |     When you're dining out and you suspect something's
 msw at cox.net |     wrong, you're probably right.