[openbox] Hiding some applications from "alt-tab" screen.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Fri Jul 16 09:33:47 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 09:25:40AM -0400, Neil Watson wrote:
> > Is there any way to hide some application from the dialog box which appears
> > when I hit ALT+TAB?
>
> You could place the application on another workspace.

That's not exactly what I was thinking about.
So there is no such option in OpenBox?

I would like to see xmms running and displaying what it is playing now, but
I don't want to list it in my ALT-TAB list.
I can always move focus to it by clicking on it, or using some external
tasklist panel at the bottom of the screen (I'm trying to integrate Pogo,
OpenBox and PyPanel).

Ok, assuming that OpenBox can't do such things now, I've got question if it
is planned to support these features in the near future or not?

regards
fEnIo
--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska