[openbox] Hail to the list

Lucas Hazel lhazel at turing.une.edu.au
Wed Jul 14 14:44:03 EDT 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:20:07 +0200
suppaman <suppamanblade at email.it> wrote:

> Il giorno 14/lug/04, alle 16:25, Lucas Hazel ha scritto:
[...]
> actually I've got another problem, using aterm with transparency
> enabled if I resize the windows it loose traks of the background and
> got a grey one, this doesn't happen simply moving the window. Using
> fluxbox the aterm show correctly the root window background.
>
> Any ideas ?

This happens for me also, but only on my home desktop, at uni
transparency works fine. This isn't really an iisue for me as I feel
transparency's only useful for sexy screenshots. This is probably some
sort of X issue. The only difference between my uni and home desktops is
the platform.

Home:
FreeBSD, X.org 6.7.1, nvidia accelerated drivers

Uni:
Fedora, XF86 4.3, vga (unacceleated)

Do you have a real name ;)