[openbox] starting an app without window decorations

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Jul 12 10:31:17 EDT 2004

Last Sunday 11 July 2004 23:16, Ken Clark was like:
> devilspie works just fine here. (Gentoo ~x86).

My one problem with devilspie is lack of documentation in the Debian package.
I looked at the DTD and it left me none the wiser. Does it use some standard
way of referencing WM parts that I might find if I knew what I was googling
for?

cheers

tim hall

Thank you for complicating.