themes list not found in menu

César Catrián C. ccatrian at eml.cc
Sun Jul 11 20:47:14 EDT 2004

Hello

I just installed openbox replacing blackbox and using it with pypanel and looks great. It work fast and seems very cool.
But I am unable to find some information about the styles menu. A snip of my .config/openbox/menu.xml, openbox 3 style file is at the end of this e-mail.
I have some styles in ~/themes/ as well in my share/themes system dir, but the menu is not shown and I can't find the sentence to add it to my menu file.
I would appreciate if you can give me some advice.

regards

César Catrián Carreño.

<menu id="root-menu" label="Openbox 3">
  <item label="Terminal transparente - aterm">
  </item>
  <item label="Terminal - xterm">
  </item>
  <item label="Administrador de archivos - rox">
  </item>
  <menu id="internet-menu" />
  <menu id="multimedia-menu" />
  <menu id="graficos-menu" />