[openbox] Redistributing the documentation

Ben Jansens xor at orodu.net
Sat Jan 24 00:47:32 EST 2004

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 05:28:40AM +0100, Tore Anderson wrote:

>   I got an request to include the documentation available from the web
>  site in the Debian package.  Which seems like a good idea to me, I'll
>  be happy to do it.
>
>   However, am I permitted to redistribute them - how are they licensed?
>  And, is there any plain text source available somewhere or just HTML?

You can certainly redistribute them. They seem a little to trivial to
require licensing to me. All there is, is the plain html docs, all under
http://icculus.org/openbox/content/en/docs/ .

I've heard arguments saying the GNU FDL isn't really free. But I suppose if
you have to stick a license to it, the FDL would suffice.

Ben