[openbox] window icon

pfpeterson at comcast.net pfpeterson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 10:34:01 EST 2004

That solves part of the problem: changing default icon for all windows. But what I really want is to specify a window icon for *some* of the windows. So if I have "Eterm.png" in the proper place, Opera uses its icon, Eterm uses what I specified (Eterm.png), and xterm uses the default (openbox.png).

Also, why is the window icon compiled into openbox rather than set by the theme like "bullet", "close", "desk_toggled", etc.? Not trying to get myself in trouble, but it would be another if/else around the code at line 342 in "render/theme.c" assuming the code to load an image from a file exists.

P^2