[openbox] window icon

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 22:56:37 EST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 10:00:11PM +0000, pfpeterson at comcast.net wrote:
> I am trying to figure out how to set the window icon (the little image in
> the corner of the window and in the alt-tab pager) for windows that are
> using the default icon "$(prefix)/share/pixmaps/openbox.png" (on my
> system it is "/usr/local/share/pixmaps/openbox.png").

Nothing is using that.  It's only provided as an example.  The icon used
for windows that don't provide one is a compile-time option.  See
render/icon.h in the source tree.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Uh-oh -- WHY am I suddenly thinking of a VENERABLE
 msw at cox.net |     religious leader frolicking on a FORT LAUDERDALE