[openbox] theme question

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at cprogrammer.org
Tue Jan 20 15:13:01 EST 2004

# there is a pretty good theme builder written by katanalynx in python+gtk2
# but it uses a bit outdated theme format, just some minor changes i think.
# maybe you could hack a bit on that if you want?

Wow, very cool.  I obviously had no idea such a project exists.  I'll
check it out -- I'd be *glad* to hack on it.  I love python!

--

  Jonathan Daugherty
  http://www.cprogrammer.org

  "It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it."
                                                            -- Dilbert