[openbox] theme question

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at cprogrammer.org
Tue Jan 20 12:46:50 EST 2004

# There was some talk of this a while back but it was decided against for
# various reasons (ie, i don't remember why :)

Ah.. that's too bad. :) I'm sure others will chime in as to why this
was dropped, but I mentioned this only because openbox's use of XML
for its menu and config file has, for obvious reasons, made my life
really easy.

--

  Jonathan Daugherty
  http://www.cprogrammer.org

  "It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it."
                                                            -- Dilbert