[openbox] theme question

Eric Shattow shadow at serverart.org
Tue Jan 20 09:22:36 EST 2004

I would like to add that I enjoy using OpenBox with the simple themes
already available.  I do wonder about those gtk themes you see on
gtk.themes.org with screenshots that show the windowmanager theme
matched up to the toolkit UI (gtk). Is that a coincidence (separate
wm/gtk themes with similar look) or is the WM in that case using the gtk
theme somehow to derive its look?

at any rate I think a fancy cat-in-the-bucket theme engine is serious
overkill on OB.  what might apply to this project would be a patch and
compile-time option, and such a thing I would be happy to test and debug.

 - Eric