[openbox] Loosing focus when iconifing

Mike logan at dct.com
Mon Jan 19 17:38:34 EST 2004

On Monday, January 19, 2004 at 10:23PM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

>> Focus goes somewhere when a window is closed. For the sake of
>> consistency, it should probably do the same when minimized.
>
>This has never happened to me, focus always falls back to previous window
>when i minimize the active one. maybe you want <focusLast>yes</focusLast>
>in your <focus> section of the config?

I thought focusLast was removed sometime before 3.0 final? Changelog says 3.0-rc1. Pretty sure that was the same release where some of the focusLast behavior was made to work (differently) depending on the other <focus> options.

Nothing gets focused for me when I minimize a window... but I rarely minimize anything, so this doesn't bother me much.

<focus>
  <focusNew>no</focusNew>
  <followMouse>yes</followMouse>
  <focusDelay>0</focusDelay>