[openbox] mouse wrap to other side of screen

John Russell drjimmy42 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 09:00:19 EST 2004

Well, geez... I don't know... I didn't really... want to, HEY, wait a
minute.  Did you say it would be _ducky_?!?  Holy @#@$@$ I didn't know
it would be ducky! I'm in :-)  Thanks for the answers.  I'll see if I
can figure it out.  I don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to point
me at a file where this sort of logic might be.  I'd love to learn the
code, but a head start might expedite the duckiness.  Thanks a lot guys.

John