[openbox] nautilus

David Tiselius david.tiselius at sydsvenskan.se
Thu Jan 15 03:41:36 EST 2004

To my knowledge you can't. I have the nautilus desktop disabled to be
able to use the openbox menus on the desktop.

Christian Timmer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is it possible to use nautilus for drawing the desktop and openbox (with
> access to the openbox-menu by second or middle mousebutton) simultanous?
> thx,
>
> christian

Make it idiot-proof, and someone will make a better idiot.
David Tiselius
Teknik i Media Sverige AB (publ)
Address:C/o Sydsvenska Dagbladet Kruseg 16,
SE-205 05 Malmö, Sweden
Tel: +46 40 28 11 57
Mobile: +46 706 72 00 74
Fax: +46 40 28 11  89
http://www.tim.se

DISCLAIMER: "The information contained in this email and any attachment
is confidential. It is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you
are not the named addressee please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other
than the intended addressee(s)."