Window geometry information.

Zephaniah E. Hull warp at babylon.d2dc.net
Thu Jan 8 22:16:39 EST 2004

I am currently working on a few odd features, which I'll submit when
done.

However I am currently still digging about the source trying to find
some window geometry information.

I have found the ObClient for what I want (the window currently in
focus), however what I need is the x and y for the window's display
area, and the width and height.

Note, not the entire window, just the part that the application actually
controls.

Hopefully it is hiding in one of the fields and I'm just blind or
confused. (=:]

Thanks.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp at babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801