[openbox] window matching

Eric Shattow shadow at serverart.org
Sun Jan 4 15:16:27 EST 2004

What about Z-ordering?  in example, i have a floating gnome2 panel with
my tasklist, and i'd like to always have the Z-ordering set to "always
on bottom."   Besides keeping your windows X/Y where they were when you
shutdown, should the openbox3 WM keep track of your windows Z where they
were?

regards,

   Eric Shattow