Where is my dock?

Martynas Jocius mjoc at akl.lt
Thu Jan 1 17:48:55 EST 2004

Hello,

I have compiled OpenBox 3.1 from sources (using Debian unstable) and I can't
see the taskbar anywhere as it was in OpenBox 2. I've looked at the
screenshots on http://icculus.org/openbox/screenshots.php and didn't see it
too. I'm willing the taskbar is called 'dock' here, but OBConf seems not to
help. This is dock tag at my rc.xml:

<dock>
<position>BottomLeft</position>
<stacking>Bottom</stacking>
<direction>Horizontal</direction>
<floatingX>0</floatingX>
<floatingY>0</floatingY>
<autoHide>no</autoHide>
<hideDelay>300</hideDelay>
<moveButton>A-Left</moveButton>
</dock>

No errors are printed to the console, no information on the net. Please
explain me if I misunderstood something. Has OpenBox 3 the taskbar with a
clock and buttons for changing the workspace? Thanks.

Martynas
--
There is more vision than meets the eye.
http://mjoc.sig.lt