[openbox] Packing up my things

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Tue Feb 24 16:18:30 EST 2004

Ben,

xor at orodu.net said:
> I'm moving on to do what I've always wanted to do: hang out and screw hot
> chicks.
>
> So I bit you all a fond farewell, at least from the development side of
> things.

Just wanted to say thanks for making Openbox. I use it daily, and the
fact that I lurk silently on this list is a testament to it's quality.

Best wishes, and have fun with the hot chicks. If you ever come by
Slovakia drop me a line and I'll introduce you to some.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Cheers,

-mato