ob and wmctrl

Christian Timmer darge at gmx.net
Mon Feb 23 17:58:07 EST 2004

Hi there,

I want to control with wmctrl at which position my aterm starts. The menu-entry looks like this:

<item label="aterm">
</item>

Strange, but this doesn't work. I've tested wmctrl with various other apps inside the ob-menu, but I can't get it to work correctly. Btw, it works when I start wmctrl outside the ob-menu.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

thx,

christian