python bindings

Lucas Hazel lhazel at turing.une.edu.au
Thu Feb 5 08:26:47 EST 2004

Don't know if anyone else if doing this, but i have started developing
some python bindings to the openbox libraries.

Only a handful of functions are implemented, and there no access to path
lists as yet, but feel free to have a look. This is my first python extention so
there are sure to be some design issues, but it works.

I started this because I was lazy and didn't really feel like validating xml
for an openbox tool I am developing (OBMenu, guess what it does ;P ).
And delegated the xml validation to openbox itself.

If there is any interest in these bindings I will work on them some more.

Oh, here is the link

http://cs.une.edu.au/~lhazel/projects/py-openbox/