[openbox] Re: that damn debian xlibs bug!

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Sun Dec 12 19:04:39 EST 2004

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 02:37:03PM +0100, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
> Clarification: the alt-tab bug seems to be fixed. However the desktop
> switching panel is still "sticky".

I don't know what YOU are looking at, but it works fine here.

  <keybind key="W-Left">
  </keybind>
  <keybind key="W-Right">
  </keybind>

The indicator pops up just fine, stays up as long as I keep holding the
modifier down, and goes away when I release the modifier.  I think YOU need
to look at what you're telling X about your keyboard.

/me now goes to turn the damn popup off again as it's incredibly
annoying...

--
 Marc Wilson |     Telling the truth to people who misunderstand you
 msw at cox.net |     is generally promoting a falsehood, isn't it?  --