[openbox] that damn debian xlibs bug!

ncrfgs ncrfgs at tin.it
Sun Dec 12 15:22:52 EST 2004

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 12:55:24PM +0100, Nagy Mate wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 11:36:05AM +0100, Mikael
> Magnusson wrote:
> > Try xorg?
>
> note that if you paid any attention to recent
> conversations on the list, you might've read about the
> same bug happening with xorg 6.8.0 (compiled from the
> original distribution - in debian though)

Yes, as I said some time ago in other messages I have this
problem, too, trying to switch between windows with the
"windows key" + "tab" with xorg 6.7.0 compiled from the
original source and not in debian.

This problem, anyway, seems to affect a lot of windows
managers and in general a lof of xlib based applications
with customizable key-bindings apart from openbox.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
--
Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
``Don't bother us with politics,'' respond those who don't

 -- Richard M. Stallman
    http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/linux-gnu-freedom.html