[openbox] dual-head

Mark Gjøl cyrax at b0rken.dk
Sat Dec 4 06:45:17 EST 2004

Dave Foster wrote:
> My personal preference for running dual heads without xinerama is my use
> of virtual desktops.  On my secondary monitor I keep my irc/im/music,
> and I want to see those apps always, no matter whats on the virtual desk
> on the main monitor.  I don't minimize anything, I just wheel around my
> virtual desks.  That's pretty much the reason.  I'd like to be able to
> drag windows between the heads, but I actually don't mind it at all.

Mine is that I wish to be able to change desktop on each monitor
seperately... So I have mozilla on the left monitor and a couple of
things on the right monitor on several desktops...

Another point is that it would be nice to be completely 100% certain
where a program starts. As it is now there's a high risk of programs
starting on the wrong monitor, which is pretty annoying if I'm watching
a movie on that one.

--
// Mark Gjøl
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it