Window position memory

Adam Byrtek / Alpha alpha at informatica.agh.edu.pl
Thu Dec 2 19:51:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I use Openbox with Fbpanel on the upper edge of my screen, and I have
problems with most of my apps that remember their screen position
after exit (eg. Psi, GGV, and others). Looks like they remember their
position relative to the Fbpanel edge, but after they are run again
they restore their position relative to the screen edge, so they are
positioned higher than they should really be.

If this is a problem with those applications, sorry for bothering you,
but it happens with so many apps it made me think it might be Openbox
problem. On the other hand it may be a problem with Fbpanel...

Regards,
Adam

--
  __ _
 / _` |   Adam Byrtek -*- jid alpha.jabber.lfa.pl -*- pgp 0xB25952C0