[openbox] New theme: "Snow Falcon"

Matthew Graybosch mgraybosch at starbreaker.net
Sat Aug 21 13:43:15 EDT 2004

On 10:39 Fri 20 Aug     , Alexander Futasz wrote:

> Ahh, monster title bars are attacking! ;) Unforunately you don't have
> any app in your screenshot where one could see the gtk theme..

Well, you can always hack the themerc and change the fontsize from 11 to 8 and set the shadow offset from 4 to 1 if the titlebar is too big.

I dislike small titlebars because I am severely nearsighted, and while my glasses and contacts bring my vision up to standard both my fiancee and I prefer readability over compactness.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net