[openbox] New theme: "Snow Falcon"

David Barr dpb at clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 13:13:45 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 13:37 +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

> Hm, should i commit the change i made to my local tree that makes ob not
> take font shadows into account when sizing things? It will clip the
> shadows at the bottom if they are to large though
>
> --
> Mikael Magnusson

Sometimes the shadow can be useful to fix 'off by one' button sizes,
sometimes not, it might be nice to have the option to count the shadow
or not, i have applied and un-applied said patch from mikachu a few
times, trying to make up my mind, i dunno, pretty much it is ok now i
think, why you might want a billion pixels off set of shadow is beyond
me, one is quite enough :)

david