[openbox] New theme: "Snow Falcon"

John Russell jjrussell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:19:21 EDT 2004

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:56:56 -0400, Neil Watson <nwatson at voicegenie.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 08:42:31AM -0400, John Russell wrote:
> > I kinda like the title bar.  Its better than hunting for a 2 pixel
> > wide close button.
>
> Alt-F4 is always in the same place :)

It is, and I know this is going to sound really lame, but sometimes
I'm just reading something on a web page or a spec or something,
scrolling with the mouse, and.... here's the lame part... resting my
head on my left hand in the age old posture of laziness/boredom/large
heavy headed people everywhere.   This actually caused me to go out
and get the mouse gesture package for firefox, which is great for the
headleaning web browsing crowd.

Anyway, where this is all going, is.... the whole point of keyboard
shortcuts is to not have to   move your hands off the mouse when
you're typing.  On the other hand, if your hand is only on the mouse,
going back to the keyboard is just as bad.  All this leads me to
liking themes with big buttons so I find them easily.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Actually, no one did, did they.....

John