Two questions...

Tom tom at abwaerts.be
Thu Apr 15 13:57:23 EDT 2004

Hey ho,

As a fairly new Openbox users, I have two questions that, ehm, regularly
come up.

First, I have heard about a dock, yet can't seem to use it. In the
archives of this list, someone said it should just pop up when it has
to (e.g. when running Kopete), but when I run Kopete, nothing shows
and I get its tray icon in just a new, tiny window. Am I overlooking
something obvious? Because I do have some dockapps running properly...

Second, I'm not sure if, again, I'm overlooking something, but how would
I be able to set the font for the menu title? The site mentions
menu.items.font and menu.title.font, but when I adjust the proper
values, only the menu items seem to get it right. Even when I set them
both to the exact some font and properties, only the items change
accordingly... Could anybody give me a clue?

In any case: thanks a lot for yet another, but definitely one of the
best window managers out there!

Greets,
Tom