[openbox] window move popup?

Mike logan at dct.com
Tue Sep 30 21:27:30 EDT 2003

Arr matey! This looks strange if the window is shaded or isn't a normal window. Not sure how it should behave if shaded, maybe place it over the titlebar or just disable it.

    if (moveresize_client->type == OB_CLIENT_TYPE_NORMAL &&                             !moveresize_client->shaded)
        popup_coords(moveresize_client, "%d x %d", cur_x, cur_y);

Or such?