[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Openbox-3.0-rc1

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Tue Sep 30 01:39:39 EDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 08:28:17PM +0200, Peter Chiocchetti wrote:
> hello there,
>
> for a release, more/different themes selection might be great!  Allegro
> and Artwiz, as Blah41 and Om4Ob mostly differ by their shades of gray;
> TheBear is the most distinct theme in the mix. I personally use an
> updated greenz - being spoiled by the wheather here, I like colours:) it
> also fits well with gnomes simple theme (at least to me)

I consciously chose to not include many themes in the distribution. It
detracts from having an online theme repository(s) and really isnt needed
since you can download themes you like. So, I won't be adding more anytime
soon.

http://openbox.org/links.php has links to sites with themes, though some
sort of central repository would probably be nice :)

Ben