[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] ObConf 1.4

Tim Riley tr at slackzone.org
Sat Sep 27 09:44:55 EDT 2003

El sáb, 27-09-2003 a las 22:43, Peter Chiocchetti escribió:
> hello,
>
> attached a german translation of obconf.  I couldnt get a preview -
> so its not to be considered finished!

Peter!  Danke for your time and effort!

> QUESTION: should the _shortcuts in the translated string have the
> same mnemonics? because it was rather _kurzbefehl in german (no _s)

No.  The keyboard _shortcuts can change per locale.  Just make sure that
there are no clashes in each tab (be careful not to clash with the close
button too!)

Folks, I'm going away for a week to play some volleyball.  I'll be back
next Sunday and keen to do more openboxy things.

Au revoir,

Tim