[ANNOUNCE] Openbox-3.0-beta6 released

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Fri Sep 26 02:05:42 EDT 2003

Hey all,

Openbox-3.0-beta6 is now available! Some notes from the website's news
entry:

I'm really feeling this 3.0 groove now, and it is looking good at this point
for a 3.0 release in the next few days. Watch for it!

As for the abusive home, I'd appreciate it if anyone capable of "breaking"
Openbox would report their problems so we can get a real solid initial 3.0
release!

As well, I'd like to appologize for losing all the old news entries on the
site. Oops o_O. The information contained in them is all in the mailing list
archives, and I tried to catch anything that was important and put it in the
docs. If anything is missing in the docs, just let me know, and I'll see
what I can do.

The release is available here:
http://openbox.org/releases/openbox-3.0-beta6.tar.gz

Cheers,