[openbox] OB3 and autoraise

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Thu Sep 25 14:20:29 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 09:58:57AM +0100, Dave Swegen wrote:
> Quick question: How do I enable autoraise in ob3? Oh, and also set the
> autoraise delay?

Fire up your latest Openbox beta, and check out the bahvior tab in ObConf,
and you'll see that this has been added. Enjoy. :)

> I've looked through the archives (which handily enough doesn't have a
> search function *grumble grumble*), and the docs page (which looks like
> it's out of date - what is the canonical place to look for valid tags?).

out of date?

> Oh, and I presume that I now have to use either the gnome or kde pagers?
> bbpager doesn't seem to work any longer...

Openbox does not support the ancient blackbox protocol which tools like
bbpager relied on. You'll need to use a pager from GNOME, or KDE, or Rox,
or XCFE, and I'm sure there are others.

Ben