[openbox] bgmenu.rb

Tim Riley tr at slackzone.org
Tue Sep 23 00:14:10 EDT 2003

El mar, 23-09-2003 a las 10:21, Bobby R. Cox escribió:
> I am not sure if this is just an issue with me or not, but mode full
> would not cover my entire screen.
> I attribute this to the fact that some wallpaper is for smaller
> resolution then my set 1280x1024.
>
> To remedy this I added the following to Tim Riley's excellent bgmenu
> script.

Actually setting the background is not bgmenu's job.  bsetbg takes care
of that.  It might pay to create a bsetbg config file (bsetbg -g >
~/.bsetbgrc) and then edit that to use your preferred program.  Of
course, hacking the bgmenu source directory works also, as you have
demonstrated.  Hooray for open source!

Piece,
Tim