OB3 -- Great work.

Brett Campbell brett at custom-tech.net
Wed Sep 17 19:53:25 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

Not sure how many people are subscribed to this list, or even how
many are developers, but just wanted to holler.

I'd tried openbox about 6 months or a year ago, and liked it.  I
wandered a few other places for a while, and ended up coming back.
I've since been running the 2.3.1 package on Debian testing.

Today i compiled beta-3 and must say I'm very impressed.

Openbox kicks ass -- hands down.

I had already known this, but I'm glad to see such progress.  There are
even a couple of features I had hoped/longed for (and even attempted to
patch-in myself, unsuccessfully).

Keep up the great work.  Openbox v3 is a lean, mean, windowing machine;
it's awesome!

Great work.
--
[ Brett Ryan Campbell ]

-> Configuration Management / Systems Administration
-> Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
-> California Polytechnic State University
-> San Luis Obispo, CA  93407

http://www.cadrc.calpoly.edu/frameset_start/start_news.html
email: bcampbel at cadrc.calpoly.edu
ph: 805.756.6361