[openbox] Openbox 3 beta3 and GNOME 2.4.0

Tim Riley tr at slackzone.org
Wed Sep 17 10:39:04 EDT 2003

El jue, 18-09-2003 a las 00:02, Robert Upshall escribió:
> 2. Is there a way to make the gnome-session session exit with the
> <action name="exit" />, last night for me it was just killing the window
> manager and leaving the session running

Use gnome-session-save:

[00:07] (tr at lili tr) gnome-session-save --help

Application options
  -s, --session-name=STRING              Set the current session
  --kill                                 Kill session
  --gui                                  Use dialog boxes

Something like gnome-session-save --kill or gnome-session-save --gui
--kill should work nicely.

Have fun, mate

Tim