[openbox] Openbox 3 beta3 and GNOME 2.4.0

Robert Upshall rupshall at psasoft.com
Tue Sep 16 18:45:19 EDT 2003

Hmm, this was working fine before I upgraded to 2.4.  I don't want to
have the bloat of a complete GNOME session running, all want from gnome
is the panel.  :(

Is this a bug with the applets, ob3 or am I not understanding how
ICCCM/EWMH standards work?  If the pager and window manager both follow
the standard shouldn't they be ok?

Robert