todo for 3.0 final

Robert Upshall rupshall at psasoft.com
Mon Sep 15 18:07:35 EDT 2003

This beta stage is kicking along at warp speed so I better throw the few
things I can think of that maybe may need to be resolved before a final
version.

1. the schema files should be made standard and moved to openbox.org,
then it should be included in the default menu and rc files.

2. ObConf, Desktops tab, cannot remove desktop names less than four

3. allergo, artwiz, blah41, om4ob and thebear all have warnings/errors
acording to themeupdate.py, these should probally be resovled for the
final release

All of these are minor cosmetic things but probally should be done for a
final release, once again, great work Ben,

Robert