[openbox] obconf

Tim Riley tr at slackzone.org
Mon Sep 15 13:16:32 EDT 2003

El mar, 16-09-2003 a las 03:48, Michael Rasile escribió:
> Could someone refresh my memory as to how to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
> environment so that obconf will configure properly. Thanks for anything.

This is what Tom <tdeboeser at yahoo.com> wrote as recently as last
Wednesday:

You'll need to have compiled and installed OB-3-beta2.  Then before
'./configure' for obconf set the enviroment var "PKG_CONFIG_PATH".
Using bash or ksh 'export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig' , or
tcsh/csh 'setenv  PKG_CONFIG_PATH /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig'.  Then
'./configure', 'make', 'make install'.

Let's all hear it for Tom!

- Tim