[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Openbox Beta3, ObConf 1.1 released

Peter Chiocchetti pch at myzel.net
Mon Sep 15 08:48:27 EDT 2003

> 	* Added a default icon for windows which do not provide one. The
> 	  icon is subject to change before 3.0.

BUG: the icon does not show up in the gnome panels' client list, as
non-generic icons do. can this be done at all?

PRO: the icon _is_ good: first, it looks like what it stands
for: a window. then, its decent and doesnt distract: I tried
and set the white-point differently, but it starts to overrule
other windows icons.

peter